Sinopsis My Love From The Star

Sinopsis My Love From The Star

My Love From the Star about an alien who landed on Earth 400 years ago in the Joseon Dynasty, who then falls in love with a top actress in the modern era. Do Min-joon is an alien who lands on Earth in the year 1609 during the Joseon Dynasty, then stays on the planet for the next four centuries. He possesses a near-perfect appearance, enhanced physical abilities involving his vision, hearing and speed, and a cynical, jaded view regarding human beings.

He ends up in academia in the present day, scoring a job as a college professor, at which he meets famous actress Cheon Song-yi, the biggest Hallyu star in Korea. Song-yi is an obnoxious, entitled attention freak, someone who became a top star in her teens and never learned how to live a normal life. She drinks like a fish, swears like a sailor and does whatever she wants. Min-joon falls in love with Song-yi, but discovers that he only has three months left on Earth.
Sumber: Wikipedia

Pelakon My Love From The Star
Jun Ji-hyun ... Cheon Song-yi
Kim Soo-hyun ... Do Min-joon
Park Hae-jin ... Lee Hwi-kyung
Yoo In-na ... Yoo Se-mi
Na Young-hee ... Yang Mi-yeon (Song-yi's mother)
Uhm Hyo-seop ... Cheon Min-goo (Song-yi's father)
Ahn Jae-Hyun ... Cheon Yoon-jae (Song-yi's younger brother)
Hong Jin-kyung ... President Hong (comic book store owner)
Jo Se-ho ... Chul-soo (comic book store customer/unemployed neighbor 1)
Nam Chang-hee ... Hyuk (comic book store customer/unemployed neighbor 2)
Kim Kang-hyun ... Song-yi's manager

Gambar My Love From The Star
 sinopsis My Love From The Star, gambar My Love From The Star, pelakon My Love From The Star

OST My Love From The Star
Lagu: My Destiny
Penyanyi: Lyn
Video My Destiny OST My Love From The Star (KLIK SINI)

Lagu: Like A Star
Penyanyi: K.Will
Video Like A Star OST My Love From The Star (KLIK SINI)

No comments:

Post a Comment